jeudi 16 mai 2013

Ada, début du chapitre XXII



My sister, do you still recall
The blue Ladore and Ardis Hall?

Don’t you remember any more
That castle bathed by the Ladore?

Ma sœur, te souvient-il encore
Du château que baignait la Dore?

My sister, do you still recall
The Ladore-washed old castle wall?

Sestra moya, tï pomnish’ goru,
I dub vïsokiy, i Ladoru

My sister, you remember still
The spreading oak tree and my hill?

Oh! qui me rendra mon Aline
Et le grand chêne et ma colline?

Oh, who will give me back my Jill
And the big oak tree and my hill?

Oh! qui me rendra, mon Adèle,
Et ma montagne et l’hirondelle?

Oh! qui me rendra ma Lucile,
La Dore et l’hirondelle agile?

Oh, who will render in our tongue
The tender things he loved and sung?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire